The 8th International Week at TUAS, Faculty of Health and Well-being
We want to welcome you to the 8th international week at Turku University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Health and Well-being, on September 25 – 29, 2017. You will gain good experiences from this traditional week! We would kindly invite you to come for a teacher exchange to Turku and have presentations, workshops or a poster presentation during this week and meet interesting people from all around the world. The week will start with a Turku city bus tour followed by a get together evening. And the highlight of the week is the Research and Development Networking event with colleagues and guests on a whole-day archipelago cruise Turku-Mariehamn-Turku.
Themes of the week:
- Management and Leadership
- Health Promotion and Well-being
- Clinical Knowledge and Skills
The students will be Master’s level students, who are studying Management & Leadership, Health Promotion, Rehabilitation, Social Services or who will become ANP. There will be also be part-time students at Bachelor’s level who are studying nursing, midwifery, emergency care nursing, dental hygiene, physiotherapy, occupational therapy or social services and complementing their studies from the diploma or the practical nurse level to the Bachelor’s level.
- Mon 25 September: Turku City tour by bus and Get Together Evening
- Tue 26 September: Opening and Keynote speech, short presentations (am), workshops (pm)
- Wed 27 September: Keynote speech, short presentations (am), workshops, Panel discussion (pm)
- Thu 28 September: Research and Development Networking with colleagues and guests on a whole-day archipelago cruise Turku-Mariehamn-Turku
- Fri 29 September: Hospital etc. visits and time for further discussions and networking
You can find all the timetables here
- Registration form (Please fill in your information before July 31st, 2017)
- Please note that there is a participation fee of 100 € for the international week covering the costs for lunches, coffees, Turku City tour, Get together evening, the cruise with meals and the visits on Friday
- Payments to be made latest by August 30th, 2017.
- Bank holder: Turun ammattikorkeakoulu Oy
- IBAN code : FI31 5717 2020 0063 17
- BIC/SWIFT: OKOYFIHH
- Business ID (Y-tunnus): 2528160-3
- VAT number: FI25281603
- Reference: TERHY 60898 / + the name of the participant and university
- Cancellations: Full return of the participation fee, if cancelled by September 10th, 2017. After that the participation fees won’t be returned.
- For Erasmus teacher or staff agreements, please contact Taina Nordgren
We would like to ask you to submit your abstracts for the lectures, workshops and posters by 30th August 2017 via email to Raija Sairanen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for abstracts
See all the locations and contact persons here