TUAS International Week 2020
Welcome teachers and RDI staff to TUAS International Week 2020
30 March – 3 April 2020 in Turku, Finland
Theme of the week: Co-designing Future Initiatives in Engineering, Business and Health care
- Do you have ideas for RDI project(s)?
- Are you looking for partners?
- Are you interested in co-designing curriculum?
- Are you interested in giving a lecture / workshop?
If your answer is yes, then this week is for you!
TUAS International Week 2020 is organized by the faculty of Engineering and Business as well as the faculty of Health and Well-Being. The purpose of the week is to bring together both RDI staff and teachers from different fields, giving the unique opportunity to build concrete and true multiprofessional cooperation across different disciplines.
We welcome you to share your expertise, to plan and create new initiatives with the TUAS RDI groups and the other participants of the week, to develop curriculum together or to give a lecture or a workshop.
We will offer you also an excellent opportunity to explore our modern campuses and innovative learning environments in two beautiful cities, Turku and Salo. Not to mention the always so popular evening programs for networking and fun.
Target group 1: RDI staff, teachers working with RDI projects and those who are interested in RDI activities.
Purpose 1: To create new RDI initiatives and to find new partners for existing projects.
TUAS research groups:
Faculty of Engineering and Business:
- Circular Business Models
- Design Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Sales
- Futuristic Interactive Technologies
- Global Gateway – Management and development of services in an international environment
- Health Technology
- New Energy
- New Materials and Processes
- Smart Machines
- Telecommunications and Information Security
- Water and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Health and Well being:
- Client-based leadership in social and health services
- Clinical expertise in health care
- Mental Health Promotion
- New Ways of Promoting Performance
- Social Inclusion and Active Citizenship
Target group 2: Teachers and other staff
Purpose 2: Development of curriculum and/or teaching
- Smart Cities (BIM, building information modeling) (faculty of Engineering and Business)
Target group 3: Teachers interested in teacher exchange
- Health and Wellbeing (faculty of Health and Wellbeing)
- Responsible Supply Chain Management (faculty of Engineering and Business)
- Sustainable Road Transportation (faculty of Engineering and Business)
- Wellness Tourism (faculty of Engineering and Business)
Please register according to your own field of specialization / interest:
- Faculty of Engineering and Business (register by 8th March)
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing (register by 14th February)
Before you start the registration, please have with you:
- credit card details OR
- information for an invoice: name of the organization, reference, street address, postal code, city, country and possible VAT number (if required by your home institution)
- in case you cannot finish the application, please start the registration process again, by using the same registration link
- Cancellations: Full return of the participation fee, if cancelled by 1st March 2020. After that the participation fees won’t be returned.
- For Erasmus teacher or staff agreements, please contact the International Relations Staff.
Note that there is a participation fee of 150 € /person to cover the costs for the welcome event supper and cocktails on Monday, all lunches (Tue-Fri), bus transportation to the Salo IoT Campus and bus to the Thursday get-together & the dinner at the traditional milieu.
Download the invitation here – also for sharing!
Questions? Contact us:
Faculty of Engineering and Business: ENBU.firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Health and Well-being: email@example.com
Discussion and follow us on Social Media: