International Seminar at Turku University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Health and Well-being
October 1 – 3, 2018
We will organize an international seminar next autumn at Turku University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Health and Well-being. We would kindly like to invite you to come for a teacher exchange to Turku and to give an interactive workshop or an interactive lecture á 30 – 45 minutes or a poster presentation during these days.
The students will be Master’s level students, who are studying Advanced Practice, Health Informatics, Health Promotion, Management and Leadership in Social and Health Care, Rehabilitation, Social Services.
Desired workshop/lecture areas are the same as the study areas:
- Advanced Practice
- Health Informatics
- Health Promotion
- Management and Leadership in Social and Health Care
- Social Services
- Mon 1 October: Expertise area relevant field visits in the afternoon, Social and cultural event and Get Together Evening
- Tue 2 October: Students’ day: Opening and Keynote speech, interactive lectures and workshops for students (parallel streams)
- Wed 3 October: Research and Development Networking with colleagues and guests on a whole-day archipelago cruise Turku-Mariehamn-Turku. The focus will be on building lasting and concrete future cooperation, so come along with good suggestions and be prepared to present your idea.
- Please note that there is a participation fee of 100 € for the international seminar covering the costs for lunches, coffees, cultural event, field visits, Get together evening, the cruise with meals
- Registration form (Please fill in your information before May 31st, 2018)
- Before you start the registration, please have with you:
- Credit card details OR
- Information for an invoice: name of the organization, reference, street address, postal code, city, country and possible a VAT number, if required by your institution.
- Payments to be made latest by August 30th, 2018.
- In case you cannot finish the application, please start the registration process again using the same link above.
- Cancellations: Full return of the participation fee, if cancelled by September 10th, 2018. After that the participation fees won’t be returned.
- All the registered applicants will be accepted for the seminar.
- For Erasmus teacher or staff agreements, please contact Taina Nordgren (see below)
More info on accommodation and other practical matters can be found on our website: www.tuas.fi/internationalweek
We would like to ask you to submit your abstracts for the lectures, workshops and posters by 30th August 2018 via email to Katja Heikkinen, email@example.com
For more information, please contact: Katja Heikkinen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Taina Nordgren, mobile: +358 40 35504 21, email@example.com
You are most welcome to Turku! See you in October!
Pia Ahonen Katja Heikkinen
Head of Education and Research Principal Lecturer, Degree Programme Leader